More nature/portrait work

 This past week I took my girlfriend to a tree we pass almost everyday on the side of the road that always catches her eye. It really is a pretty stunning tree at full blossom as you can see from the photos and looked even better during the early sunset lighting we had. I tested out some different angles and figured out that I really liked the lower angles when trying to capture the tree as the full background. Some struggles I had were trying to catch still photos when she was moving which I believe is just my lack in knowing how to control the shuttered manually. I also struggled with getting it to focus on small subjects when all the way zoomed in as you can see with the bee photo and the additional dragonfly ones I took in my back patio. Other than that though I enjoyed and thought I was successful with my color correcting of the images in the editing process. 


















Comments

Popular Posts